Become a Reloop Member
We hope you will consider becoming a member of the Reloop Platform.
As a member, your organisation will add its voice to a growing multi-stakeholder group that supports progressive policy to help shift towards a more circular economy – one which supports environmental protection, creates jobs and economic prosperity for business and communities.
The association, which is open to all nationalities including non-European countries, consists of founding members, honorary members, and members-at-large.
Members are required to pay an annual fee.
NGOs, government and academics : 100 Euros
Corporations (1-5 employees) : 250 Euros
Corporations ( >5 employees) : 400 Euros
- Download and fill in the Membership Registration form.
- E-mail the completed form, along with your company logo, to email@example.com. Your logo will be put on our web site with our other member organisations.
- Wait for the e-mail confirmation from Reloop with payment details.
- Payment requires wiring funds to Reloop’s bank account in Brussels.
- Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail from us, and become an official member of Reloop.